Skip to content

Apply Now

If it has been less than one year since your last class at the U, you may still be eligible to enroll without applying for readmission. Matriculated, undergraduate students are eligible to register for classes for one year from the term of their last enrollment. For example, an undergraduate student that took classes during fall semester but did not register in the spring semester, may still register for a class during any of the following three semesters (summer, fall, spring). If you take a break longer than that, you will need to reapply for admission. Returning students are always encouraged to speak to an Academic Advising Center advisor before submitting an application.

Returning Student Application

Returning students will need to fill out the “returning student” admissions application, regardless of whether you attended another institution while you were away from the U. If you have attended another school, you will need to submit official college/university transcripts from those institutions.

Transfer Student Application

Transfer students are those who have never attended the U, but have attended another university or college. If you have earned more than 30 credits at an accredited institution, you can fill out the “Transfer” application. Don’t forget to request official transcripts from your previous schools.

Freshman Student Application

If you have earned fewer than 30 semester credits after high school, we will have you follow the guidelines for freshman applicants. The main difference here is that in addition to your official transcripts from other institutions of higher education, we will also need your high school transcripts and ACT or SAT test scores

Make an appointment with an advisor

University Application Deadlines

Spring - November 1

Summer - March 15

Fall - April 1

Last Updated: 10/11/21